Registration is now open for the Summer at Discovery's Edge Program - for Ohio State University students!
Strengthen your resume, while broadening your awareness and understanding of the opportunities for better career decisions. This is an opportunity to work on cool projects as a virtual team and be exposed to industry leaders in the area. This is a part time, flex time program that will help prepare you for the real business world.
As an OSU student, you will get to work with a team of peers on one of the following five projects:
- Virtual Reality
- AI / Robotics
- Wearable Tech
- 3D Printed Drones
- Dates: The Program is 5 weeks. It will kick off on Monday, July 9th and will end on Friday, August 10th*
- *Pre-Requsite: Please note: Prior to the start of the camp, there is 1 week of independent learning to acclimate you to the virtual environment. The lessons must be completed no later than Friday, July 6th at 10 PM to continue on to the hands on project learning topics.
- Flexibility: This is part time, flex time -- while you will have deadlines to work towards, you are part of a team but are able to work at your own pace from the comfort of your own home.
- Location: All sessions are hosted in our safe and secure virtual environment.
- Cost: This opportunity, which is valued at $460/student for the entire summer program, is currently being offered to you at no cost
- Materials needed to participate: Computer, internet access, headphones with microphone
Application Process - Deadline is Friday, June 29th
There are two steps to apply.
- Step 1 click the link below and complete the online registration
- Step 2 send an application video answering 8 short questions. This video submission must be emailed to the director at email@example.com. The specific instructions on how to do this and the 8 questions are included in the video application instructions PDF located at the top right of this page.
The application deadline is Friday, June 29th. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Questions? Please direct your questions to Dr. Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org